Antelope Flu Shots
When it comes to your important Antelope flu shots, you can save the time waiting in lines and come to the quality health care experts at Med Care Medical! Our compassionate doctors and nurses welcome you to a clean and safe facility where efficiency is just one of the many benefits. We’re open 365 days a year for flu shots or an Antelope rapid strep test.
Who Needs a Flu Vaccine in Antelope CA?
This is an important question. Even though we’re a modern, well-equipped urgent medical center, we administer a significant amount of flu shots every year.
Here are examples of people who need an Antelope flu vaccine:
- Pregnant women.
- Health care workers.
- Those taking care of children under the age of five.
- Healthy adults… especially those that are 65 years of age and older.
- Those suffering from weakened immune systems, diabetes, heart disease and asthma.
Getting a flu vaccine in Antelope CA at Med Care Medical is one fast and easy way to help ensure you don’t have unexpected and lengthy downtime that’s easily preventable.
Who Should NOT Get an Antelope Flu Vaccine?
Alternatively, there are some who should not get flu shots in Antelope CA.
Here are some examples:
- Children under the age of six months.
- Those who’ve had a severe reaction to getting a flu vaccine in the past.
- Those experiencing a moderate or severe fever or illness.
- Those who are allergic to chicken eggs.
We make sure that our patients who request Antelope flu shots are safe candidates to do so. Whether you need a flu shot or TDAP vaccination, we comply with the guidelines and best practices delineated by the CDC.
Hours of Operation (our flu shots in Antelope CA are available daily):
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You may walk in without an appointment!
If you have questions about Antelope flu shots or getting an Antelope rapid strep test, please call us at 916-783-0101.