Antelope Walk In Clinics
Unexpected illnesses and injuries can happen at the most inconvenient times. The majority don’t require emergency room care. The medical professionals at Med Care Medical are ready to assist patients at our urgent care center in Antelope CA. Our Antelope walk in clinics are a solution for individuals who don’t need the emergency room, but who can’t wait on an appointment with their doctor.
Why Choose Our Antelope Urgent Care Center?
The practitioners at our Antelope walk in clinics can handle a variety of cases, including lacerations and extremity injuries. Our walk in clinics in Antelope CA also accept patients with non-life-threatening illnesses.
When you opt to use our Antelope urgent care clinic, you can expect these benefits:
- Approximately 95% of patients are seen within 30 minutes of checking in at our urgent care clinic in Antelope CA
- We offer vaccinations and immunizations
- Our Antelope urgent care center accepts Care Credit and many insurance policies, and we offer affordable self-pay options
- We have an in-house pharmacy and can also send tamper-proof prescriptions to local pharmacies
- Our walk in clinics in Antelope CA have an on-site x-ray facility and lab
- We can conduct DOT physicals, as well as work-readiness and sports physicals
- Our urgent care center in Antelope CA diagnoses and treats colds, flu, burns, lacerations and similar illnesses and injuries
- We treat patients who are at least 3 months old
Get the Care You Need at Our Antelope Urgent Care Clinic
A trip to the emergency room isn’t always necessary. You can visit our Antelope walk in clinics 365 days per year. We open at 9 a.m. daily. Monday through Friday, we close at 6:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, we close at 4:30 p.m. Our final check in for patients is 15 minutes prior to closing. Feel free to contact our urgent care clinic in Antelope CA at 916-783-0101 with any questions.