Auburn Flu Shots
Many families decide that they need to get Auburn flu shots to help them remain as healthy as possible throughout cold and flu season. It isn’t always practical to visit a doctor’s office for flu shots in Auburn CA because there might not be any timely appointments available. Med Care Medical is here to help you the Auburn flu vaccine that you need this season.
Benefits of Getting Flu Shots in Auburn CA From Med Care Medical
Patients count on Med Care Medical for a variety of services, including Auburn flu shots. You don’t need an appointment to get care from our clinic and we’re open 365 days per year. We offer many on-site services, including:
- An in-house pharmacy to fill prescriptions
- On-site x-rays to check for fractures after an injury
- On-site lab, including the ability to perform an Auburn rapid strep test
When you turn to us for an Auburn flu vaccine, you’ll receive compassionate care. Most people find our clinic is speedy. Approximately 95% of our patients are seen within a half-hour of checking in. Besides speedy care, people appreciate these points about our clinic:
- We see urgent care patients who are at least 3 months old
- We provide an option for the flu vaccine in Auburn CA for patients who are at least 6 months
- We have a variety of pay options, including working with insurance companies, accepting Care Credit, and offering self-pay plans, for our cost-effective services
Visit Med Care Medical for a Flu Vaccine in Auburn CA
We provide our patients with Auburn flu shots seven days per week. We open at 9 a.m. daily. We close at 6:30 p.m. on weekdays and 4:30 p.m. on the weekends. We see patients for non-emergency illnesses and diagnostic testing, including Auburn rapid strep test up to 15 minutes prior to closing daily. You can give us a call at 916-783-0101 with questions about any of our services.