Citrus Heights Workers Comp Doctor
If there is one thing that makes Med Care Medical stand out, it’s experience. Our Citrus Heights workers’ compensation doctors understand workers’ comp — and it shows. They are the experts you’ll want to see when you need a Citrus Heights workers’ comp physician. They know that you want a workers’ comp doctor Citrus Heights CA who appreciates how important this is for you and your family and gets it right every time.
In addition to workers’ comp, Med Care Medical handles pre-employment and current employment matters such as physical exams, drug testing, alcohol screening and treatment of injuries sustained on the job. Our workers’ compensation doctors Citrus Heights CA also do urine drug testing, DOT physical exams, DOT recertification and alcohol testing. Each workers’ comp physician in Citrus Heights CA is highly trained and looks forward to giving you the best urgent medical care available.
What Sets Med Care Medical’s Workers’ Compensation Doctors Citrus Heights CA Apart?
- Each Citrus Heights workers’ comp doctor is trained to treat you for illnesses and ailments like flu, colds, sprains, lacerations, burns, allergies and other common medical problems.
- You don’t have to have insurance to see Med Care Medical’s Citrus Heights workers’ compensation doctors.
We have low self-pay rates so paying the bill is never a problem.
- You can see a Citrus Heights workers’ comp physician any day of the week. We are open every day to better serve you.
- A workers’ comp doctor Citrus Heights CA can utilize our full range of on-site diagnostics like x-rays, EKGs, pharmacy, drug and health screens.
- When you visit a Citrus Heights workers’ comp doctor, you can get a flu shot. They are available daily.
- Every Med Care Medical workers’ comp physician Citrus Heights CA can help you with your workers’ comp claim seven days a week.
Visiting a Citrus Heights Workers’ Comp Doctor at Med Care Medical
Come to our urgent care clinic when you need medical care on a walk-in basis. Med Care Medical’s hours are 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekends. Call 916-783-0101 for more information.