Lincoln Flu Shots
Certainly, 2020 is not the year to skip getting your Lincoln flu shots. But the COVID-19 pandemic has people very leery of getting a flu vaccine in Lincoln CA due to the threat of exposure to the virus at their doctor’s office or clinic.
Med Care Medical Offers Flu Shots in Lincoln CA
To get your Lincoln flu vaccine, all you need to do is walk into our Med Care Medical clinic. We recommend that you do not delay getting your Lincoln flu shots during this pandemic. In fact, you may need to take a Lincoln rapid strep test at our facility if you are already experiencing worrisome symptoms of respiratory illness.
It makes sense to get your flu vaccine in Lincoln CA for the following reasons:
- We see patients 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Appointments are not necessary to be quickly seen
- We operate a state-of-the-art medical facility that is clean and sanitized according to all COVID-19 specifications
- You can get affordable flu shots in Lincoln CA regardless of whether you have insurance
- We have self-pay rates for uninsured individuals that are competitive with other providers that offer the Lincoln flu vaccine
Should you get treated and need prescription medication, our in-house pharmacy is convenient. But we can also electronically transmit most prescriptions to your regular pharmacy if you prefer.
In addition to the flu vaccine and our Lincoln rapid strep test, we also offer patients all childhood vaccinations and adult immunizations.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Services
We are available to answer any of your questions during our normal business hours. Simply call (916) 783-0101 to learn more. You can also drop in to get Lincoln flu shots for you and your entire family age 3 months and older.
We’re open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.