Lincoln Walk In Clinics
Illnesses and injuries don’t always occur when you can get in to see your primary care physician. When this happens, you might know that you need medical care but don’t want to go to the emergency room. Med Care Medical’s Lincoln walk in clinics can help you get the care you need right now. You never need an appointment, so you can stop in when you need medical care.
What Conditions Does the Lincoln Urgent Care Center Handle?
Our urgent care clinic in Lincoln CA accepts patients who have non-emergency illnesses and injuries. The Lincoln urgent care clinic handles:
- Viral illnesses like the flu and colds
- Muscle spasms
- Strains and sprains
- Gastrointestinal illnesses
- Cuts and lacerations
Why Should You Choose Our Walk In Clinics in Lincoln CA?
Our compassionate staff is ready to ensure that you get the care you need at our urgent care center in Lincoln CA. Some of the benefits you might appreciate include:
- Versatile services at our walk in clinics in Lincoln CA, including DOT, employment and sports physicals
- Several pay options, including insurance, self-pay and Care Credit
- An on-site lab and x-ray facility at our urgent care clinic in Lincoln CA
- Tamper-proof electronic prescriptions for local pharmacies or a convenient on-site pharmacy
- Vaccinations and immunizations at our Lincoln walk in clinics
- Medical care for any patient over three months of age
Visit Our Urgent Care Center in Lincoln CA
You don’t need an appointment to see a physician at our Lincoln walk in clinics. We’re open for patients 365 days per year. Monday through Friday, we’re open from 9 a.m. through 6:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, we’re here from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Patients can check in up to 15 minutes prior to our Lincoln urgent care clinic closing time. You can contact our Lincoln urgent care center at 916-783-0101 if you have questions.