Rocklin Flu Shots
Med Care Medical is the urgent care clinic where more people get their Rocklin flu shots and Rocklin rapid strep test than anywhere else. We offer walk-in service 365 days a year. You never need an appointment to be seen by one of our outstanding physicians.
We hope that you and your family will visit us soon for your flu shots in Rocklin CA now that flu season is almost here. This is a simple but key step in protecting your and your loved ones’ health, especially with the COVID-19 pandemic still continuing. It only takes a few minutes.
Our doctors see 95% of patients within 30 minutes of their arrival at Med Care Medical. The Rocklin flu vaccine is safe and effective and it just makes sense to do whatever you can to prevent getting the flu. Med Care Medical’s flu vaccine in Rocklin CA is well-tolerated by nearly everybody. When you visit us, you’ll also be able to get a wide variety of other health services such as on-site diagnostics and treatment for everything from burns and scrapes to colds and allergies and much more.
Why to Get Your Rocklin Flu Shots at Med Care Medical
- We also offer the Rocklin strep test if you are experiencing symptoms of strep throat.
- When you get flu shots in Rocklin CA, you can also get a physical. We do complete physical exams for sports, college entrance, insurance, commercial drivers, police and fire department personnel and others.
- In addition to giving the flu vaccine in Rocklin CA, we treat burns, bites, sprains, allergies, colds, lacerations and many other common ailments, illnesses and injuries.
- We administer the Rocklin flu vaccine and have comprehensive on-site diagnostics such as lab tests, EKGs and drug and health screenings.
- Med Care Medical is a convenient place to get your Rocklin flu shots because we see people on a walk-in basis every day. Anyone 3 months old and over can be treated here.
We see walk-ins all the time. Med Care Medical is open from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Please call us at 916-783-0101 if you have questions.