Roseville Flu Shots, Vaccines & Immunizations
Whether you need a Flu shot or TDAP vaccinations, we offer a variety of services that follow the guidelines and best practices issued by the CDC and other health regulatory agencies.
The benefits of our vaccination programs:
- Availability: We stock Flu and TDAP vaccines
- Quality of service: Med Care Medical administers vaccines according to the best practices established by both the CDC and the general medical field.
- Convenience: With Med Care Medical, you don’t have to visit your local public health office, which is often inconvenient and has restrictive hours.
* CDC information on TDAP vs TD, which one do you need?
Walk-in Roseville flu shots and vaccines
Protecting yourself against disease or the flu is important. Med Care Medical Urgent Care clinic offers Roseville flu shots and TDAP vaccines with our doctors, 7 days a week on a walk-in basis. We make it fast and convenient to get the vaccines and flu shots you need.
Email Us Any Questions
- Stand up to influenza with a 4-strain defense that helps protect patients 6 months of age and older
- We offer Fluzone Quadrivalent vaccine is an inactivated quadrivalent influenza virus vaccine indicated for the prevention of influenza disease caused by influenza A subtype viruses and type B viruses contained in the vaccine.
- Fluzone Quadrivalent vaccine is approved for use in persons 6 months of age and older.
Who needs a Flu Vaccine
- All healthy adults, especially those 65 years of age and older
- Pregnant women
- Health care workers
- If you suffer from Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Weakened Immune Systems
- Caregivers of Children under 5
Who Should Not Get The Vaccine
- Children under 6 months of age
- If you are allergic to chicken eggs
- If you had a severe reaction to a flu vaccine in the past
- If you have a moderate or severe illness/fever