Urgent Care Service Prices
No one likes surprise bills. We understand 100%. We have posted prices so you can have a transparent view of estimated health care expenses for your visit, particularly for self-pay patients. If you do not see a price listed, please call us at 916-783-0101 or email us here. We will be happy to provide you with an estimate for your visit.
To view a price simply press on the box!
New Patient Office Visits
* All new private pay patients who pay at time of service receive a $20.00 discount on office visits. This discount applies to visits only and not procedures.
Established Patient Office Visits
* All established private pay patients who pay at time of service receive a $10.00 discount on office visits. This discount applies to visits only and not procedures.
- Foreign Body Removal (corneal): $121.00
- Laceration Suture: $154.00 to $292.00
* Suture prices depend on on size, severity and location.
- Limited (extremities): $50-$90
- DMV & DOT Physicals: $94
- Pre-Employment Physicals: $75
- Sports Physicals: $40
Health Screening Report
- TB Test: $30.00
TD and TDAP
- TD- Tetanus and Diphtheria) Vaccine: $55.00
- TDAP – (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis) : $68.00
- Back Evaluation: $20.00
Nida Drug Screen
- 5-Panel: $40.00
Non-Nida Drug Screen
- 5 Panel: $59.50
- 5 Panel with Alcohol: $66.00
- 7 Panel: $67.50
- 10 Panel: $70.50
- 13 Panel: $75.00
In House Drug Screen
- Instant 5 Panel: $50.00
- Instant Alcohol: $40.00
* Drug screens include collection and handling.
- Flu Shot: $35.00
Walk in Urgent Care
No matter if you are ill or injured, we want you to feel better as quick as possible. That’s why you don’t need an appointment to visit a Med Care Medical Urgent Care center.
Self-pay pricing and discounts
If you are paying out of pocket, our transparent pricing shows you exactly the cost you can expect to pay at your visit. You will never receive bills following treatment. We have worked hard to offer the best prices to help make health care affordable for patients who aren’t paying with insurance. Ask us about our Self-pay discount.
The patient experience
At our Urgent Care Roseville location, we focus on how to improve the way health care is provided to our patients by treating individuals with a welcoming, respectful, and the highest-quality immediate care experience.
Our customer service includes:
- Welcome everyone
- Active Listening
- Open Communication
- Serve patients with respect and skill
- Asking our patients about their experience