Sacramento Walk In Clinics
When you need an urgent care clinic, you want one that has convenient hours, accepts walk-ins, has reasonable self-pay rates for people without insurance, addresses all types of medical issues quickly and performs DOT physical exams. All of that describes Med Care Medical’s Sacramento urgent care center.
We provide the highest-quality medical care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to anyone age three months and over, and we’re open 365 days a year. Our Sacramento walk-in clinics can help you with lacerations, burns, sprains, colds, flu, immunizations, x-rays, lab tests, pharmacy and a host of other issues. We have physicians who are noted for their kindness and compassion. When you visit our urgent care clinic in Sacramento CA, you can be assured of receiving outstanding, comprehensive medical care.
Why You Can Rely on Med Care Medical’s Sacramento Urgent Care Clinic
- You can get a flu shot every day at our walk-in clinics in Sacramento CA, as well as DMV / DOT physicals.
- At our Sacramento walk-in clinics, we have a wide range of on-site diagnostics such as EKG, drug screens, health screens and workers’ comp.
- We can perform x-rays of your arms, knees, hands, ankles and more at Med Care Medical’s urgent care center in Sacramento CA.
- When you require prescription medication, our Sacramento urgent care center has an in-house pharmacy for immediate service.
- Our urgent care clinic in Sacramento CA performs physicals on a walk-in basis for numerous purposes and groups including sports, Boy Scouts, college entrance, insurance, police and fire department personnel and more.
- Commercial drivers can obtain a DOT physical performed by a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
physician at Med Care Medical’s walk-in clinics in Sacramento CA.
- Flu and TDAP vaccines are available at our Sacramento walk-in clinics.
- At Med Care Medical’s urgent care center in Sacramento CA. Our doctors see 95% of patients in 30 minutes or less.
Visit Med Care Medical’s Sacramento Urgent Care Clinic the next time you or your family require medical attention right away. Our walk-in clinics are open from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Call 916-783-0101 for more information.