Sacramento Workers Comp Doctor
If you have been injured at work and you need to meet with an excellent Sacramento workers’ comp doctor, we hope you’ll visit us here at Med Care Medical. We know how important it is for you to meet with the best workers’ comp physician in Sacramento CA so that you can get the documentation needed to secure the benefits you deserve. Your financial future depends on seeing that workers’ comp doctor in Sacramento CA, as does your health. Leave nothing to chance. Call us, and you get trusted, experienced workers’ compensation doctors in Sacramento CA.
Why Should You Choose Us as Your Workers’ Comp Physician in Sacramento CA?
There’s no doubt that you need to meet with a Sacramento workers’ comp doctor, but why should you choose us? Other than experience and professionalism, a few of the more specific perks you get when you pick us as your workers’ comp doctor in Sacramento CA include:
- We are open 365 days a year.
- We take most insurance providers and are happy to work with those without insurance.
- We are a walk-in clinic, so you can see a Sacramento workers’ comp physician whenever you need to, all without a pre-arranged visit.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility that is always clean, inviting and welcoming.
- You get a Sacramento workers’ comp doctor who is focused on you and your well-being.
- Our Sacramento workers’ compensation doctors offer many services, such as taking X-rays or providing urgent care immediately after an injury.
We’re the best in the business and we always put our patients first. When you don’t want to put your health and career at risk, just come to us and you can sit down with an elite Sacramento workers’ comp physician at your earliest convenience.
How to Contact the Top Workers’ Compensation Doctors in Sacramento CA
As noted, we’re a walk-in clinic, so you don’t have to call our Sacramento workers’ compensation doctors in advance. If you do want to check on wait times or ask any questions, though, just dial 916-783-0101. To help you see a Sacramento workers’ comp doctor on your schedule, our hours are listed below.
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.